We are looking for a Key Account Manager for Esbjerg, Hamburg or Stavanger
Position: Key Account Manager
Reporting to: Chief Commercial Officer
Location: Esbjerg, Hamburg or Stavanger
About Shoreline AS
Shoreline is a venture-backed enterprise SaaS company providing an asset development and management platform to renewable energy industries. Shoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy; developing products around our intelligent simulation technology that help them solve their most significant problems.
Our users are typical project developers, analysts, operations planners, site managers, installation leads and management in leading global offshore wind energy companies, OEMs, technology providers, and consultants.
Our extensive industry domain knowledge, unique simulation and optimization technology, and data platform enable our customers to gain valuable operational insight and predictability, in all phases of the life cycle of a renewable energy plant.
We are based in Stavanger, Esbjerg, and Hamburg with a fast-growing team, and we are looking for a Key Account Manager to help us achieve our ambitious global growth plans.
- Manage, develop and upsell to existing and new key accounts including:
- Generate and qualify leads for new sales opportunities and convert these into sales
- Present and demonstrate functional features of Shoreline´s solutions
- Prepare, present and negotiate proposals
- Responsible for successful product delivery to key accounts including:
- User onboarding and customer support
- Product setup for the customer
- Assist the product management team by providing input to the content, priority, and timing of features in the product roadmaps
- Take part in developing strategies for new and existing markets
- Have a joint responsibility for Shoreline’s growth targets
- Carry out tasks in general, as directed by the CCO
- At all times adhere to Shoreline´s general code of conduct and ethical guidelines.
- Comprehensive key account, customer support, sales or business development experience preferably from the offshore wind industry, or alternatively the maritime or onshore wind industry
- Be self-motivated, flexible, high performing with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Enjoy working in a close-knit team, in person and virtually, where humour plays an important part
- Comprehensive computer user experience
- Good communication skills in English and German
- A customer-focused mindset
- The opportunity to become a member of a fast-growing company with a huge global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference
- Flexible workplace location in either Esbjerg, Stavanger or Hamburg, combined with a home office. Comprehensive travelling should be expected.
- Remuneration package matching your qualifications and market conditions
Please send your application as soon as possible to email@example.com. If you have any questions related to the position, please contact Michael Bjerrum at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 60 30 37 77.