We are looking for a passionate Vue.js Frontend Engineer for Esbjerg, Denmark or Stavanger office.
Position: Frontend Engineer
Reporting to: Head of Engineering
Location: Esbjerg, Denmark or Stavanger, Norway
What you will do
We are looking for a passionate Frontend Engineer who enjoys a challenge and the chance to work with some of the latest technologies. Our cloud-based platform is used by some of the worlds largest energy companies to simulate and optimize supply chains and complex field service planning in an enterprise environment.
You will work in an Agile environment where you will be involved in all aspects of our development: analysis, design, user experience, implementation, automated testing, code reviews and feature testing.
You will be a part of our international Engineering team based in Esbjerg, Denmark and Stavanger, Norway.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Unit and end-to-end testing
Who you are
- A Frontend Developer with a degree in Computer Science (or another relevant field)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experienced with Vue.js (or similar framework React, Angular etc.)
- Experienced with unit and end-to-end testing
- Knowledge about Node.js
- Knowledge about CSS and Sass
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Self-motivated, flexible, responsible and self-driven
- A team player with a creative and innovative mindset, who can be pragmatic when the situation calls for it
What we offer
- The opportunity to become a member of a fast-growing and venture-backed company with a tremendous global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference.
- An international work environment, with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated people that together create amazing services and software for our customers.
- A work environment focused on empowerment, happiness, autonomy, and results.
- A “work hard – play hard – and go home” mentality
- A remuneration package matching your qualifications and market conditions.
- Company lunch program
- Team buildings and the possibility for external training and conference attendance to keep your mind fresh and innovative.
For further information, please contact David Runge at email@example.com or +45 51 95 10 35.
Please send your application and current CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Frontend Engineer”.
Shoreline is a venture-backed enterprise SaaS company providing an asset development and management platform to renewable energy industries. Shoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy; developing products around our intelligent simulation technology that help them solve their most significant problems.
Our users are typical project developers, analysts, operations planners, site managers, installation leads and management in leading global offshore wind energy companies, OEMs, technology providers, and consultants.
Our extensive industry domain knowledge, unique simulation and optimization technology, and data platform enable our customers to gain valuable operational insight and predictability, in all phases of the life cycle of a renewable energy plant.