We're expanding our team - are you our new DevOps Manager?
Position: DevOps Manager
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Esbjerg or Stavanger
We’re a venture-backed enterprise SaaS company providing an asset development and management platform to renewable energy industries. Shoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy; developing products around our intelligent simulation technology that help them solve their most significant problems.
Our users are project developers and analysts, operations planners, site managers, and management working in the likes of Siemens Gamesa, Ørsted, and Equinor, where they develop and operate renewable energy plants.
Our extensive industry domain knowledge and our unique simulation technology and data platform enable our customers to gain valuable operational insight and predictability, in all phases of the life cycle of a renewable energy plant.
About the Position
We are looking for a DevOps manager who enjoys a challenge and the chance to work with of the latest cloud technologies, used by some of the worlds largest energy companies to simulate and optimize supply chains and complex field service planning in an enterprise environment.
As a DevOps manager you will be responsible for operating and maintain our cloud architecture for the following domains:
- Architecture development – how do we maintain our competitive advantage
- Release management – how do we improve our releases
- Test automation – how do we reduce our test effort and at the same time improve our quality
- Customer compliance – measure for reporting about availability and performance
- Security compliance – setup and maintain our security compliance
- GDPR compliance – setup and maintain our GDPR compliance
As a DevOps manager, you will be a part of the development team reporting to the CTO.
Having a holistic architecture approach and mindset is vital for us. The DevOps manager will be critical to a stable and reliable architecture and platform, but at the same time having an understanding of the developers’ world to find the balance between our customers’ demand for reliability and performance.
What you will do
- Make Shoreline’s architecture strategy your own and make sure that our software landscape develops accordingly.
- Always have an overview of availability and performance, and reporting this status to our customers.
- Understand the security risk pattern and initiate corrective actions.
- Ensure proper auditing according to our SaaS contracts and SLA.
- Make sure we are compliant with GDPR in cooperation with our office manager.
Who you are
- Full stack developer background with a DevOps profile
- Experience with software architecture design
- Experience with data security management
- Unix / Linux / Bash knowledge
- Good understanding of cloud computing (e.g., Technologies, Deployment, costing, HA/DR, etc.)
- Good understanding of DevOps principles (e.g., testing automation, BDD, TDD, Release automation, CI/CD, etc.)
- Experience with cloud deployment
- Knowledge with testing automation (e.g., Maven, Selenium, HP ALM, QC, LoadRunner)
- Experience with release governance automation
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer
- The opportunity to become a member of a fast-growing and venture-backed company with a tremendous global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference.
- An international work environment, with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated people that together create amazing services and software for our customers.
- A results-only work environment focused on empowerment, autonomy, and results.
- The opportunity to work on the latest technology and frameworks.
- Remuneration package is matching your qualifications and market conditions.
- Team buildings and conference attendance to keep your mind fresh and innovative.
- The position is located either in Stavanger, Norway or Esbjerg, Denmark.
Please send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “DevOps manager.”