We are looking for a new member of our Customer Support team for our Esbjerg office.
Position: Customer Support
Reporting to: CCO
What you will do
Join our Customer Success team in the core role of Customer Support. In this role, you will help our customers throughout the whole lifecycle from onboarding & training of new customers to supporting existing. Customer Support is the advocate for customer success and a key player in creating customer loyalty.
- Deliver first line support to internal team and Shoreline customers via phone, chat, and email
- Analyse technical issues to define root cause, escalate if need be, and resolve
- Collaborate across teams to ensure issues are resolved
- Monitor and respond to the incoming support tickets
- Continuously learn and become product expert
- Educate clients and internal end users on Shoreline products
- You will build and maintain our Knowledge Data Base and documentation
- Identify gaps in our resources and documentation
- Define needs, potential larger issues or trends to achieve customers satisfaction
- Training in the form of webinars, written documentation or in-person training
Who you are
- Experience of technical support and/or customer service role
- Excellent customer service skills – have the ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Strong problem-solving skills – you are able to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues
- Team player – know when to escalate and work with other departments to solve a customer issue
- You are passionate about customer success and satisfaction. Always looking to delight our customers and ensuring they get the most successful outcome
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and writing. It is a plus to have other language skills
- Strong general technical and preferably SaaS (Software-as-a-service) understanding is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to become a member of a fast-growing company with a huge global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference
- A work environment focused on empowerment, happiness, autonomy, and results.
- An international work environment with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated people that together create amazing services and software for our customers.
- Company lunch program
- Remuneration package matching your qualifications and market conditions
- The workplace is Esbjerg. Annual travelling of 20 – 40 days should be expected
Please send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions related to the position, please contact Michael Bjerrum at email@example.com or +45 60 30 37 77.
Shoreline is a venture-backed enterprise SaaS company providing an asset development and management platform to renewable energy industries. Shoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy; developing products around our intelligent simulation technology that help them solve their most significant problems.
Our users are typical project developers, analysts, operations planners, site managers, installation leads and management in leading global offshore wind energy companies, OEMs, technology providers, and consultants.
Our extensive industry domain knowledge, unique simulation and optimisation technology, and data platform enable our customers to gain valuable operational insight and predictability, in all phases of the life cycle of a renewable energy plant.