About Shoreline AS
Shoreline provides simulation software and consultancy for the global offshore wind industry. With our state of the art in-house developed simulation and optimisation solutions, customers can simulate, visualise, analyse and optimise operations from installation through operation and maintenance onto decommissioning, and obtain significant savings and increased profitability. We furthermore provide our knowledge and experience along the whole project life cycle, through consultancy services.
Our simulation solutions are used by all stakeholders in the value chain ranging from developers and operators to OEMs, vessel owners and technology providers.
We are based in Stavanger, Esbjerg, Hamburg and Palo Alto with a fast-growing team, and we are looking for a full stack developer to help us develop our platform to the next level.
As a full stack software developer in Shoreline, you will join a team of engineers providing wind farm developers, operators, service providers and OEMs around the globe with world-class simulation, analysis and visualization software and services by utilizing state of the art artificial intelligence technology.
You will be part of a team developing our simulation and analysis platform Shoresim™, which is a fully integrated cloud based system. The system provides data collection and storage, customer access control, advanced visualization and analysis capabilities. Features like agent-based simulation, machine learning, result analysis, 2D and 3D visualization are essential components of the system.
You will work in an Agile/Lean team environment where you will be involved in all aspects of our development pipeline; analysis, design, user experience, test-driven development, code quality review and continuous delivery.
The ideal candidate will have strong software development and teamwork skills, and a creative and innovative mind set.
As a software developer, you will be working with our Shoresim™ platform, being widely adopted by the wind industry to design, optimize and plan operations for offshore wind farms.
As a full stack developer, you will take part in the following, but not limited to, activities:
• Participate in all product development phases from analysis and architectural design to software implementation and quality assurance.
• Develop software and solutions in all areas, from databases to computing technologies
• Carry out tasks in general, as directed by the CTO
• At all times adhere to Shoreline´s general code of conduct and ethical guidelines
Primarily we are looking for a full stack developer, who can relate to following:
• Object oriented programming experience (Java)
• Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
• Knowledge of cloud computing (Amazon AWS)
• Experience with test driven development
• Enthusiasm about new technology such as AI, ML, Deep learning etc.
• Be self-motivated, flexible and self-driven
• Enjoy working in a close-knit team, in person and virtually
• A relevant higher degree of education
• Good communication skills in English
• A customer and user focused mind-set
• The opportunity to become a member of a small fast-growing company with a huge global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference
• An international working environment, with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated people that together create awesome services for our customers and amazing software.
• Flexible work place location in either Stavanger, Esbjerg, Hamburg, or Palo Alto combined with a home office
• Remuneration package matching your qualifications and market conditions
Please send you application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions related to the position Rune Vestvik can be contacted on +47 916 01 876 or email@example.com.
to get to know us and our products.