Shoreline provides simulation software and consultancy for the global offshore wind industry. With our state of the art in-house developed simulation and optimisation solutions, customers can simulate, visualise, analyse and optimise operations from installation through operation and maintenance onto decommissioning, and obtain significant savings and increased profitability. We furthermore provide our knowledge and experience along the whole project life cycle, through consultancy services.
Our simulation solutions are used by all stakeholders in the value chain ranging from developers and operators to OEMs, vessel owners and technology providers.
We are based in Stavanger, Esbjerg, Hamburg and Palo Alto with a fast-growing team, and we are looking for a sales manager to help us achieve our ambitious global growth plans.
- Generate and qualify leads for new sales opportunities and convert theses into sales
- Scale up of existing accounts
- Present and demonstrate functional features of Shoreline´s simulation solutions
- Prepare and present proposals
- Coordinate and participate in conferences and exhibitions globally
- Commercial and technical management of consultancy projects for clients
- Provide input for developing new and enhancing existing simulation solutions
- Carry out tasks in general, as directed by the CCO
- At all times adhere to Shoreline´s general code of conduct and ethical guidelines.
- Comprehensive sales and business development experience preferably from the offshore wind industry, or alternatively the maritime or onshore wind industry
- Be self-motivated, flexible and high performing
- Enjoy working in a close-knit team, in person and virtually, where humour plays an important part
- Comprehensive computer user experience
- Good communication skills in English and potentially German
- A customer focused mind-set
The opportunity to become a member of a small fast-growing company with a huge global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference
Flexible work place location in either Esbjerg or Hamburg, combined with home office. Comprehensive travelling should be expected.
Remuneration package matching your qualifications and market conditions
Please send you application as soon as possible to Michael Bjerrum at firstname.lastname@example.org
, who can be contacted by phone +45 6030 3777, if you have any questions.
Please visit our website www.shoreline.no
to learn more about us.