Shoreline is looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Shoreline provides a platform for simulation and data analysis for global renewable energy industries. With our state of the art in-house developed simulation and optimisation solutions, customers can simulate, visualise, analyse and optimise operations from installation through operation and maintenance onto decommissioning, and obtain significant savings and increased profitability.
Our simulation and data analysis platform are used by all stakeholders in the value chain ranging from developers and operators to OEMs, vessel owners, technology providers and consultants.
We are based in Stavanger, Esbjerg, Hamburg and Palo Alto with a fast-growing team, and we are looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator for our Esbjerg office.
• Assist the sales team in generating new sales and scale up existing accounts
• Prepare proposals and manage our CRM platform (Salesforce)
• Coordinate conference and exhibition attendance
• Manage marketing activities such as press releases, newsletters and advertisement
• Carry out tasks in general, as directed by the CCO
• At all times adhere to Shoreline´s general code of conduct and ethical guidelines
• Comprehensive international sales and marketing experience preferably from the wind industry
• Be self-motivated, flexible and high performing
• Enjoy working in a close-knit team, in person and virtually, where humour plays an important part
• A customer focused mind-set
• Comprehensive computer user experience
• Excellent communication skills in English and potentially German
• The opportunity to become a member of a small and fast-growing company with a huge global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference
• An international working environment, with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated people that together create significant value for our customers
• A work environment focused on empowerment and autonomy
• Remuneration package matching your qualifications and market conditions
Please send you application as soon as possible to email@example.com.
If you have any questions related to the position, please contact CCO Michael Bjerrum on +45 6030 3777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.shoreline.no to get to know us and our products.