About Shoreline AS
Shoreline provides a data science and simulation platform for operators and service providers in renewable industries to develop, construct and operate production plants more efficiently. With our state of the art and patented simulation and optimisation technology, customers can simulate, visualise, analyse and optimise operations during construction, operation and maintenance and decommissioning, and obtain significant savings and increased profitability. We furthermore provide our knowledge and experience along the whole project life cycle, through professional services.
Our simulation solutions are used by all stakeholders in the value chain ranging from developers and operators to OEMs and service providers.
We are based in Stavanger, Esbjerg, Hamburg and Palo Alto with a fast-growing team, and we are looking for business support/office manager to help us stay as productive and high performing as we possibly can.
As an business support/office manager in Shoreline, you will join a team of software engineers and sales professionals that work globally and often times virtually. You will be part of an administrative team based in Stavanger and Esbjerg.
You will work with administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting, prepare reimbursements, handle invoicing, travel bookings, archiving, HR, and other relevant tasks.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an office manager and with business support, have experience from an international business environment, and have be a fluent english speaker and writer. The candidate should also be autonomous, self driven and dilligent.
As a business support/office manager, you will take part in the following, but not limited to, activities:
- Prepare board reports and meetings
- Update key performance indices
- Book travels and handle reimbursements
- Update and prepare budgets
- Keep our archives updated
- Organize employee events
- Handle equipment purchase for employees
- Carry out tasks in general, as directed by the CEO
- At all times adhere to Shoreline´s general code of conduct and ethical guidelines
Primarily we are looking for an experienced business support/office manager, who can relate to following:
- Be self-motivated, flexible and self-driven
- Enjoy working in a close-knit team, in person and virtually
- A relevant degree of education
- Great communication skills in English
- A customer focused mind-set
- The opportunity to become a member of a fast-growing company with a huge global potential, where your contribution will make a significant impact in energy industries.
- An international working environment, with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated people that together create services that help our customers do what they do more efficiently and create value.
- Flexible work place location in Stavanger or Esbjerg combined with a home office.
- Remuneration package matching your qualifications and market conditions.
Please send you application as soon as possible to email@example.com
If you have any questions related to the position contacted us on firstname.lastname@example.org